Friday, November 10, 2017

The Wedding Dress By Rachel Hauck and Staying Stylish By Candace Cameron Bure



Candace tells how she Nourishes her spirit in her new book Staying Stylish. One of those in her self care section of her new book is reading. She gives a list of some her favorite Non Fiction Books And a list of some of her favorite Fiction books. The whole list is great but one stood out to me because it is on my list of favorites as well.  I am a huge Rachel Hauck fan. And The Wedding Dress happens to be on Candace's list  also.
I wanted to tell you if you have NOT read The Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck yet I would grab a copy now to enjoy before Candace's books comes to a bookstore near you on November 21.

Here is a link to get Rachel's book to find out why it is on Candace's list of her favorites.
https://www.amazon.com/Wedding-Dress-Rachel-Hauck/dp/1595549633/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1510356237&sr=8-1&keywords=the+wedding+dress+by+rachel+hauck


Also today only you can pre-order Staying Stylish By Candace Cameron Bure for 50% off at Barnes and Noble. Grab a copy while it's on sale why not get a few extra copies for Christmas gifts or Hostess gifts.

24 comments:

  1. I love this blog I am so excited. I will get The Wedding Dress this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read The Wedding Dress if Candace and you both think it is worthy of being on your favorite list I must get a copy of it right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to order both of these books today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love Candace. I have to get these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice.. I need to go get these pre-ordered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait. I love fuller house. For the longest time I called her DJ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Rachel but I am not sure if I have read that one. I am going to check and see.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going right now to order these two wonderful books.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This such a nice piece two good authors. I have ordered my copies of Candace's already. I have bought and read The Wedding Dress already after I read your review of it back a while ago.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so awesome. I had no idea she had a new boo coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really am happy about this book coming out, I read Rachels already.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read The Wedding Dress a long time ago so I need to reread it again. I will check with my library Monday. They may need to order it for me I will see. I am going over to get DJ's book while it's on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I almost spit out my pop when I saw this. I am super excited.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am going to preorder a couple if I can.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved the Wedding Dress I can see why it is one of Candace's favorites. I am so going to preorder this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That looks very good I'm going to order this as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  17. With two recommendations this has to be a good book. I need to get me a copy to read. Thanks Mary, I enjoy all of your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! I love Candace and Rachel. Two great gals with two great books! Thank you for sharing, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing! I’ve not had the pleasure of reading either of the two lovely books.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I told my library about The Wedding Dress and they ordered it for me. I'm excited to read it before my copy of Candace's book gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a fun post! Love both of these ladies! It's pretty neat to hear that one of your favorite actresses loves some of the same authors.

    ReplyDelete