Thursday, February 8, 2018

Shake the Heavens By Devon Blanton




Shake the Heavens, Move the Earth is a great companion and follow-up to The ASSIGNMENT? This book helps us understand how to accomplish our assignments with power and authority. If we know why we are here from God’s point of view, then we must know how to go about accomplishing His will on the earth. It draws us into God’s purposes and mechanisms that Jesus left us to usher in the spiritual Kingdom of God. These are exciting times but we must be prepared for the amazing things we are about to discover. Are you ready? Discover your full potential within the pages of this candid and yet revealing book!

Pick up your copy here...
https://www.amazon.com/Shake-Heavens-Earth-Devon-Blanton/dp/1979954291/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1518115805&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=Shake+the+heavens++by+Devon+Blaton


Dr. Devon Blanton is a pastor conducting a full-time ministry along with a very busy Christian Counseling practice. He holds an earned Doctorate in Religious Education, specializing in Counseling. He is certified in Family and Marriage, Grief and Drug Abuse and Health and Nutrition. He is also a Certified Health Coach. His post-doctoral pursuits include an earned diploma in Psychiatric Studies. He also completed brief studies in Cardiology and Resuscitation from Perelman School of Medicine, Penn State University. He further expanded His studies in nutrition from Texas A&M, Vanderbilt University and Stanford University. This all coincides with his four-pillar philosophy on Counseling. These focus on the Physical, Spiritual, Emotional and Financial parts of who we are. He is also the Founder of Cross Anchors Solutions, a high-level training program out of Durham, N.C. providing training in Leadership Development, Biblical Counseling I, II, Advanced Biblical Counseling and Health & Nutrition. He has authored several books including, The ASSIGNMENT, Holes in the Soul, Shake the Heavens-Move the Earth and the two brand new projects now underway, Health is the Best Medicine and Raising God.

My Thoughts...

If you have read The Assignment and enjoyed it, then you are sure to like this companion to it.
Sunday school teachers looking for your next Sunday school lesson, small group teacher looking for your next Bible study. I have found it for you.
This is great for all ages as well. From teens to seniors this should be part of your curriculum.
  The Mary Reader received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are our own.

14 comments:

  1. I read the assignment. I can't wait to dig into this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I want to learn more about this study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have had a lot of this authors books on here , it must be one that we need to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this one with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sound of these two books. I will be looking into them both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My library said they they can't get this one for me. You did not say it was self published.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one that I need to add to my ever growing list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this one. I will share it with others.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got the first book coming up in my TBR stack. He was such a nice person! I can't wait to dive into his awesome sounding books. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've not read the Assignment and I'm not really into non-fiction. But I appreciate your reviews on different books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Since I didn't read The Assignment, I don't think I want to read this one. Thanks for the review Mary!

    ReplyDelete